Tuesday, January 29, 2008

That's a digi I did for the 365 Challenge (------>over there------->). I like it. (That's Lori Barnhurst's "Forgotten Sunset" kit {Little Dreamer Desings}). I really like the colors and I like the photos my new camera is taking... Oh, and that goofy layout below. It made it onto the catwalk (i.e. "noteables") at SIStv this week. I think that's my fourth (or 5th?) layout that's made it. I so love that website. Right now I'm in the process of applying to be on their design team (a.k.a. a "Fashionista"). That would be an amazing accomplishment and I'm certainly not gonna hold my breath. My only hope is that the choice(s) won't be made on talent alone, but also on how supportive one is of the site (which I majorly am) and how active you are on the site (which I majorly am). And, the other card I can play pretty much exclusively amongst the other UBER talented applicants is that I'm pretty much alone in my age category on the site - and still scrapping in such a way as to make the catwalk from time to time! :)

I'm off to post my 365 for the day. Later!

No comments: