I am sooooo loving this digi class! It almost makes me want to give up paper scrapping and just go all digi. But that won't happen for 2 reasons: 1) I really love the process and feel of "real" paper scrapping and, 2) I ain't ABOUT to get rid of my, uh, collection of paper scrapping supplies, which is vast. Uh uh. No way.
Here's a few newsy items:
- it's rained - a LOT - and has cooled to more autumn-like temps
- now it's gorgeous again
- the trees are still showing their colors, but the rain knocked off lots of leaves
- we got our first frost - finally, now, it's time to take my plants out of their pots, snip the clematis and bring in the huge philodendron (but the bionic ferns are STILL going!)
- Dustin led the worship/music at church last Wednesday - what a blessing to be led into worship by my own son...
- the Boy also sang a song he wrote in church Sunday a.m.
- Matthew has a beard!
- we saw "Across the Universe" last Friday - FABulous!! It started out a little slow and curious, but, got WAY better and blew us away!
- we've officially started our Christmas shopping
- I'm presently reading Metamorpha by Kyle Strobel - it's excellent (recommended by Dustin)
That's it for now. I'm off to work on a journal page. (That's a whole 'nother project that I haven't even posted on here at all. It's like a scrappy journal with the emphasis on journal.)
Oh, and - BOO!