Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey! It's new collection time over at my beloved SIStv. Here's a peeky at the new Urban Prep collection that goes on sale at the SIStv boutique on August 25th:



Sweet! Our collections are FABulous and chock-full of delicious goodies. In fact, Urban Prep is available for PreOrder Until August 24th! AND, if you spend $50 at said SIStv boutique you will get A $10 Gift Card! Oh, and the Urban Prep collection CAN be part of your $50 expenditure to qualify for the gift card. Isn't that SUPER? That reminds me. I bet you didn't know that I can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" backwards. Yep. Now, obviously, it wouldn't do me any good to try to do that in typing. You'll just have to take my word for it. Next time you see me, just ask and I'll gladly demonstrate. This is the kind of stuff you learn when your very first record album is the "Mary Poppins" soundtrack - and you listen to it over and over and over...

Uh huh...

No comments: