Monday, August 14, 2006


I can't decide.

These are my two latest pages for the "Last Scrapper Standing" dare contest (see previous blogs). The challenge this week is to scrap a page with exactly 13 photos on it.

I did the flower one first and then got the idea for the reunion one over the weekend, so I scrapped it today. I love them both - for different reasons. One is more artsy, more original but the other is more memory-related, more personal. Both feature freestyling and my own handwriting.

If you're looking at this and it's before Wednesday, August 16th at 4 p.m., why don't you just e-mail me your thoughts? I'd appreciate it. If you want to see what's current in scrapbooking right now (maybe a helpful thing), check out the 2PeasInABucket gallery here which is being filled constantly with people's latest work.

Thanks! Now back to work...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: