Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrr. Already I can tell that the winter of 08-09 will be known for the cold. It's only 11 degrees outside right now - in the middle of the day. And tonight the arctic blast is coming in. Wow. I don't like it that cold. I'm cold right now. With a sweatshirt on and a blankie over my legs. At least we do have snow. I've always said that if it's going to be cold out, there should at least be snow.

I'm in the midst of getting ready for a little retreat this weekend with my fellow FGirls. I'm SO looking forward to having a relaxing (and crazy?) time getting to know them better. I'll be bringing home the latest collection to start working on, as well. Well, actually, I'll probably work on it at the retreat. Which I must go pack for - NOW.

And, oh my goodness, I just saw the date and realized that I need to get my tax estimates paid! I'm off to go scribble out some checks right NOW!

Oy.

No comments: