Monday, November 10, 2008

We've got a new bi-monthly challenge going at SIStv. It's called the "Haute Spot". The first challenge was to create a layout using some sort of math equation. So that's the one I did, above. (Click image to see it larger). Chris has suggested that it should be 4-2= TWO happy families! :) But I like it the way it is! :)

Wow! It's been a busy week! But one thing we did was have dinner Friday night at M&M's new rental house. I can't believe how much they've done all week - and while working, too! There's a little collage of their 1st floor area. (Click image to see larger) I didn't get any good ones of the kitchen area. Except for this darling pic of little Taco, "playing cards" with us and looking at his beloved Matthew:



Awwwww. I feel another scrapbook layout coming on...

I have TWO new classes starting today, so I'm going to get going on those. It looks to be another FULL week! Enjoy!

No comments: