Saturday, November 01, 2008

They're home! Home in Watsontown, PA! Exactly 30 minutes from our front door. I'm breathing a big sigh of relief and pleasure. Okay - I think I can believe it now - that Matthew and Martha have officially moved from AZ to PA! They talked about it off and on for several years, especially after visiting here or after hearing about family events/funerals that they weren't a part of. But, when they started talking about it after they were married (here at our house in PA last summer), they seemed pretty serious. I didn't want to get my hopes up, but over the next months it became clear that this was going to happen! And we rejoiced the day they pulled into our driveway from AZ - for the last time.

Now, after 4 months of living with us, finding jobs, getting a second car and renting a house, they are now OFFICIALLY and finally living on their own in PA! Ahhhh - another big sigh of relief and satisfaction. The relief is just knowing that they are now nearby and are going to be a REAL part of our lives, like, up close and in person. The satisfaction is that God has really provided all their needs for them, it went really well with them living here - we all survived quite nicely - now they can leave the land of limbo and start their new lives here and I think they're pretty happy.... Yes, ahhhhhhh.

Chris helped them move yesterday, as did Dustin. And I did in a small way - I brought the doggie "home". :) We got pizza and popped a bottle of champagne open to celebrate. All is well. God is good.

I guess I can believe it now... :)

No comments: