Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm home sick.

Not homesick. Home. Sick. As in laying around in bed and feeling like crap. When I'm not sick, having a sick day sounds like an inviting idea. But when I am actually sick, it really sucks. Because a sick day sounds like it could be a fun day - filled with laziness, coffee with your newspaper, devouring a novel or, of course, scrapping. But actually being sick? Well, I'm doing real well on the lazy part. It's taking every ounce of energy I have to hold my head up and to work my fingers on the keyboard.

Oh, it's nothing serious. Just a sinus thing where my head feels as big as a watermelon and throbs and aches and my left nostril is burning as is the back of my throat with post-nasal drip. Then there's the snorting and blowing and, well, I'll stop there. All so fun. NOT!

Being sick is such a waste of a perfectly good day off.

No comments: