Wednesday, February 21, 2007



Scrapping again!

It feels sooooo good to be scrapping again. Not that I haven't enjoyed working on wedding invitations and an album project I'm in the middle of - but just to scrap a page for the love of it. It's so great.

I like to go to The Dares for inspiration and did that for the page here. The challenge was to dust off the old "deco" scissors (the ones that cut the different edges) and use them creatively. I also "scraplifted" (perfectly legal and even encouraged in the scrapping world) a layout from a recent BasicGrey newsletter. So it was fun and I'd been wanting to scrap this photo of Matthew and Martha. Pure scrapping pleasure!

All my invitation papers have arrived, so now I can get to work cranking those babies out. I found out my spring break from college is actually a week later than I thought it was, but that actually will work out better, because we have a concert about 2 hours away in the middle of that week. It would have made getting up for work difficult the next day.

We have a great concert coming up this weekend. Newsboys, Cutlass and Stellar Cart - all rockin' christian bands. And it's right here in Williamsport. And, the really cool part is that we are bringing Dustin and Judy along. Can't wait to share that with them. I know how great the Newsboys are - have seen them in the same venue before. Can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: