Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hey, how do ya like that?

I decided to change the look of my blog. A little more muted. A little easier on the eyes. Yet very pleasing. I like it. No more red or green text, though.

My head is still like a fuzzy balloon today. I just can't sleep with it like this. I hate that. I even missed Praise Sunday today - for the very first time ever. I LOVE Praise Sunday more than anything else at church. I know everyone survived just fine without me. It's good to know they can. I guess. Ok, I admit I hope they missed me a little...

But my ARM. It's totally whacked out! I had an inkling something was wrong last night when I tried to move a pillow (regular size, not gargantuan or anything) and I felt some pain in my left arm. But then it got worse in the night. I couldn't sleep on my left side. (I actually couldn't sleep on ANY side, but I've already said that.) And by morning, I had to get out of bed before the alarm (which was for just in case I had a miraculous sinus drainage in the night and could actually go to church in the morning) even went off. Because my stupid arm hurt so much. Like, all the time, not only just when I move it! What is up with that?? I came downstairs and took some Ibuprofen which took forever and a day to kick in and now my arm only hurts when I MOVE it. Not good. (Yes, I can type without moving my arm.) Chris thinks it's some muscular thing - as opposed to a heart attack or some other horrific thing that we can't even think of.... Geesh. How will I go to work like this??? I'd love to try to go to a meeting at church tonight - but how can I take a shower and wash my hair and FIX my hair and get dressed and put on make-up? All those things definitely require MOVING my arm!! Well, Chris put the ki-bash on me going anyway. He says I should rest it as much as possible. Normally, I would love to have orders like that, but, well if you read my last blog entry, you know how I feel about that...

I'm falling apart, people. Not fun. Not happy. And do you think my back likes all this sitting around? I don't think so. My lumbars and my tailbone are NOT happy! Good thing I'm married to a chiropractor...

Aaaaccckkkkk! But I DO like the new look of the blog, don't you?

No comments: