Monday, February 12, 2007



Check out that gorgeous door!

Actually, it's the same sliding glass door that I posted before - but now it's got the grids in it. Wow. I'm loving the difference this makes! The grids actually make the doors appear larger, more opened up.

And the wedding-beautification project continues. Now that the wedding is actually less than 4 months away, I have to say, I'm beginning to get a little panic stricken. It seems like there's a LOT to do yet. Around here, anyway.

I have made progress on the invitations. I'll post a picture of one when I get them finalized. I love how the "mock-up" turned out. Actually, I did two, but am going to end up doing a combination of the two for the actual invite. I ordered all the paper goods this weekend. (Like double envelopes, invite card, response card and vellum envelope for that.) I just ordered them in plain ecru and then I shall make it beeeee-utiful! I'm excited! M&M are getting the final numbers for me this week, along with just the right wording and then I'm planning on whipping 'em out during my upcoming spring break.

Speaking of break, we may have one around here on Wednesday. There's a potential nor'easter coming with a "plowable" snow expected Tuesday night into Wednesday a.m. I say bring it on! We are WAY overdue for a good snow (and a day off work/college!). I love being snowed in - for a day or so, anyway.

Back to work and then at 3 p.m. I can go gaze through my beautiful new sliding doors!

No comments: