Thursday, January 04, 2007






This is my latest creation. It's a little mini-tag book I made for my mom for Christmas. The pictures were taken when we all got together in Madison back in May of 06. You can see the whole album here. By the way, my maiden name is "Hall" - hence the play on words in the title of the little book. I really like the quilt theme, which was inspired by the "Family Quilt" sticker on the first page (shown). I love the quote on the last page (shown). It's definitely true about our family!

My next scrappin' project is to design about three different wedding invitation sets for Matthew and Martha to choose from. In fact, I'm going to start that this afternoon.

But I have to run to WalMart. I've been in the house for about 4 days now and I think I need to get outside a little bit. Especially since it's in the upper 40's out there. Nice.

Am I getting tired of being home? Uh, NO!!! I'm just SO relishing this time. And I'm really getting a lot of "stuff" done, too. It's really going to be hard to go back on Monday. Getting up at 5:50 a.m. will be the real killer. I've been sleeping in til about 8:30 a.m. at the earliest. Got in the hot tub this a.m. Lovely. How can I give this up again? It's getting harder and harder.

I'll think about it some more - later...

No comments: