Thursday, January 11, 2007



Milestones!

First, see the SNOW out that window? That's one. Our first snow that's stuck. Well, it ain't much, I know, but it's something. And it's winter and there should be snow!

Second, notice that you can see out that window? Just two days ago you couldn't. B'cause we had our crappy twenty year old fogged up sliding door in there. And now, it's a P E L L A. Take a deep breath with me now. Yes, we own, not one, but two, yes TWO, sturdy, beautiful Pella sliding doors. (The other one's on the other side of the house/deck). Those dang old doors have been driving me nuts for SO long. So thank you, Matthew and Martha, for planning to get married at our house in June, b'cause otherwise, I'm pretty sure we'd be having those old crappy doors for another whole bunch of years...

See? It doesn't take much to entertain me in my simple little life!

No comments: