Wednesday, February 11, 2009

(Click on image to see it larger)

Over at SIStv this week, we are spreading some Valentine's Day Love. So, to honor the lovely artist that I chose for the catwalk this week (HelpMeRonda), I lifted the layout of hers that I chose. You can see it here. And that's my "lift", up there. I LOVE how it turned out. It was so fun to do, because I was so inspired by everything in her layout - the design and all the different patterned papers, the gray background, the border and her words "inseperable bond". I immediately thought of Eva and Chris because, truly, when they're together, they are inseperable!

Ironically, I've been thinking about attaching myself to an online challenge that I can do digitally. Because, as I was uploading all my 2008 digi layouts for printing into a book, I realized that many of those pages were a result of a regular challenge I was doing. I really like challenges. They're like a jump-start. And I really want to keep going with my digital scrapbooking. So, one that I've seen a lot over at SIStv (or at least, the results of) is One Little Word. And, the irony is that Ronda, whose layout I lifted, above, is on the creative team for the challenge blog! Cool! And this one is done bi-weekly, so it won't be too difficult to participate. So, I'm excited to be jumping in to One Little Word. I've added a link over -----> there, for convenience sake. Check it out! :)

Now, though, because for some odd reason, my left thumb began killing me yesterday, I'm going to go take some Ibuprofen and sit down and read. Typing seems to be making it hurt more. Scrapping is out of the question - I can barely move it! It's a good thing I'm going away this weekend, so I can rest it! Geesh.

No comments: