Monday, August 20, 2007


This is the cover I did for the new online journaling challenge site, This is Me. (Hence, the name of the journal!) :) I love how it turned out and I'm looking forward to checking out the first challenge, which I'll do in just a minute.

It's a quiet morning here. Chris and Dustin are out golfing. They may be back soon, though, because it's also raining. (Chris says it doesn't rain on the golf course. Heh.) I love the rain, though. It's gentle. We need it. It means we don't have to water. And when I hear about the drought and heat conditions down south. Ugh. Yes. I LOVE the rain and the fact that I have been wearing a long-sleeved shirt for the past three days. (Haven't given up on the flip-flops yet, though!)

Anyway, I do love it when I have the house all to myself. No. No parties. No loud music. I don't know, it's just meditative for me. No pressures (not that there are any with people home...) I have an online class to do and my first journal page to do and I love that I can just think without interruption and play my music if I want - or play nothing. My choices.

So off I go to dig in to the rest of the day!




No comments: