Monday, July 10, 2006

My latest page...

I've been working on cards and a mini-album, but I just was dying to do this page featuring my dear friend, Deborah's granddaughter, Eva. Look at those rosy cheeks! She is just little miss sunshine and such a sweetie. I took this picture at our first picnic of the year (Memorial Day) and wanted to do a page when I saw it. I think these papers and the flowers I made highlight her sunny personality. And I'm lovin' the doodling thing! Plus, it's rare when I get to do a little girl page! So fun!

I'm in scrapbooking heaven right now. I'm off work for the summer and we're in between visitors, so it's been a great time to hide out in my scrap room. Yes, I do come out for fresh air from time to time, but only when absolutely necessary!

Chris is out golfing right now (hence, the free computer) and I'm signing off, too...

...so I can go fling open the windows to let the beautiful morning air and sunshine in, put on some inspiring music and get lost in my little scrapping world.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: