Saturday, September 16, 2006

This is one of my favorite pages.

See how a blog can turn into a scrapbook page? (see previous blog entry) This page just formulated itself in my mind after I did that blog. I felt compelled to make it - even though it was 9 p.m. I never start scrapping that late, but I decided to go with the flow, and that's a good lesson, because it might not have flowed if I'd have waited. I'll remember that. Plus, I wanted to do it while it was still Sue's birthday (even though I didn't finish until 1:30 a.m.).

I love this picture of Sue, too. I actually cropped it out of a photo of all 5 of us siblings and mom at the last Hall reunion that Sue made it to. Little did we know then that she wouldn't be with us the next year. She looks happy and relaxed in this picture, not like someone that would be gone seven months later. You never know, do you? Make sure you hug your loved ones, people, because you never know...
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: