Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm getting ready to head back to Madison today to visit my mom with her newly and badly broken leg. Her first dr.'s appt. after her surgery will be Friday, so I'll be glad to be able to go to that with her.

Just thought I'd post of few of the projects I've been working on lately. As a member of the DT at SIStv, and specializing in digi/hybrid, I get their "Style Phyle" collections as well as the coordinating digi collection for the month. This month's SP is "Jim and Pam" with an office theme featuring these fun goodies. The digi coordinate, File 13 by Audrey Neal, should be available in the boutique later this week. (I was able to get Audrey's collection ahead of the release). So hybrid - or, as we like to call it at SIStv, "smashup", is the blending of digi and paper scrapping.

Here's a few hybrid projects I've completed lately with the products mentioned above:

The lined paper was printed on the computer and the whole little banner thingy was made on the computer and then printed out and attached to the twine. I'll actually be doing my next tutorial on how to make those banners.


I love how this little book turned out! All the background papers were printed on the computer and then cut out and adhered to chipboard. And I also printed out some labels, tickets and transparent items - all from the File 13 collection. The rest of the labels and stickers and rubber bands and other fun goodies are from the Jim and Pam collection.


This is just a little notebook I purchased at Borders and covered with another line available at SIStv called "The Sophisticate". Gorgeous stuff. I printed the "L" backwards on the back of a piece of patterened paper and then cut it out and adhered it to chipboard, to pop it off the page a little. And I cut out one of the flowers from a different sheet of paper from the line and popped that off the page a little, too. Love how it turned out.

As always, you can get a larger picture if you click your mouse on the photo itself.

Well, thanks for lookin' at all my goodies. I've got to go finish packing now!

1 comment:

jenjock1 said...

i LOVe all your projects Jan! have a safe trip!!