Monday, March 31, 2008

How I spent my weekend: Friday - flying in to Madison, WI and huggin' on my Mom; Saturday - getting to see my sister and her hubs at my Mom's (more huggin'), spending the day chatting and catching up and then enjoying a fabulous pigfest of steak at Delaney's Restaurant; Sunday - a quiet morning, then seeing off my sister (and her hubs), then to downtown Mad Town for a symphony (wonderful), then a take out (or bring in) supper from Applebee's. Mom and I highly enjoyed our Oriental Chicken salads... yum! We topped off Sunday night with Part I of Masterpiece Classics' Sense and Sensibility. This is a new and very beautiful version that I may end up loving even more than the Ang Lee one.

This a.m. (which is almost over) we're sleeping in, going slow and letting the day unfold as it may. I'm starting a digi class this afternoon - my 3rd from Jessica Sprague. Can't wait for that. It will give Mom a little snooze time. There's been a lot of activity - much more than she's used to - today she can just rest up.

This week also holds a visit (for me) to Archiver's as well as some of the great clothing stores in the area and a trip to Mariner's Inn for dinner. Yummmm!

I'm feeling just a tad of angst being away from not only my own computer, but also my scrap room. I'm just really feeling the urge lately to scrap away. (Ha! What else is new?) Plus, my new job as a design team member has now officially begun and I really need to be present at SIStv which is always a little harder when I'm not home, even though I do, obviously, have computer/internet access here. Well, I'm going to do my best and be in both worlds at once!

No comments: